Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 23 (Sunday 3rd August) on the boat

( I had great ideas about going up on deck to see the sunrise over the sea, this is what we woke to though!)

After the initial thunder storm ( which didn't seen to cause any swell ) it was back to wall to wall blue sky, blue sea and hot sun.
We made a few friends including a Dutch family, a Macaw: see above, a retired couple of Kiwis  and a very cute Morrocon boy about 3 I'd guess who took a big interest in my book for about 10minutes and wouldn't let me read it!!

A lazy day, I started and finished A novel by Yann Martel it was excellent but very dark and really got me thinking. 

Finally as evening closed in we reached Barcelona and found out hotel, it is a buzzing place, as John predicted it was parting hard even on a Sunday night.
Barca at midnight.
(Another ice cream) 

No comments:

Post a Comment